Monday 19 March 2012

Birds Are Back

Spring is here and the boys are noticing the birds visiting our garden.


I made these felt finger puppets for them.
These are 3 common visitors.


I found this on Ebay. Big Seed likes to sort numbers
or play snap.


This is a lovely book about UK garden birds for children.
They both like finding the birds that they are familiar with.

I have started to get back into themes on my shelves.
Things have been a bit slow lately but as the days get longer,
Big Seed is more engaged after school.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Just to let you know I miss your posts..if you have a chance please keep us posted about what you guys are up to.
    patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! I have saved the books for Ella!

    Thanks!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...