Monday 7 November 2011

Gnome Fire Party : First Fire Of The Year

The first frost came this morning so I wanted to celebrate with a fire.
Little Seed is too poorly to go outside for a real fire so 
we brought some warmth inside for him.

Big Seed helped to gather some Autumn treasures from outside in our garden
to add to those he has collected and played with earlier this year.


Twigs, dead stems, seed heads, leaves, old dried lavender, acorns, etc


We made our first fire and all threw the Autumn treasures into it,
turned off the lights and listened to the noises and watched it burn.


All the gnomes were also here to watch and share in the first fire party.
Soon it will be time for the Autumn gnomes to go to sleep, it's getting very cold.

This inspired some storytelling about fires which I will post tomorrow.


x

3 comments:

  1. How fun, I never thought to make a gnome party for the first fire of the year, I love it! Looks like it was a nice fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait to see the next post with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the gnomes at the fire made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...